Business Debit & Gift Cards
Royal Bank Business Visa® Debit Cards
Easy access to your business checking account is important as a business owner. With a Royal Bank Visa® Business debit card, you can make purchases right from your account without the hassle of writing a check. A business debit card works much like a credit card. Simply swipe, sign and retain a receipt for your records.
Royal Bank Visa® debit cards are accepted at all merchants that accept Visa® and can be used to access cash at ATMs. As an added bonus, you can choose your debit card graphics from Royal Bank's available designs.
Good for cash at over 1 million ATMs worldwide
- Find an ATM near you!
- Find an ATM near you!
Maximum daily limit at merchants is your account balance
Minimum monthly $1 fee
No monthly bills
To help mitigate fraud, Royal Bank debit cards cannot be used for international purchases online.
Royal Bank Business Visa® Gift Cards
Gift cards are the perfect solution for people who want the convenience of a card with the simplicity of cash and they make great gifts! Gift cards can be loaded with amounts ranging from $10 to $500 and can be used wherever Visa® is accepted, including online and over the telephone.
- Employee incentives
- Customer appreciation gifts
- Thank you for friends, family and coworkers
Gift cards cannot be used to withdraw cash. Fees may apply.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card
If your Royal Bank Visa® Business debit card has been lost or stolen, please contact Royal Bank during regular business hours at 800.873.1406. If you discover your card is lost or stolen after regular business hours, please contact the Lost & Stolen Service Center at 800.528.2273 and follow the voice prompts to deactivate your card. Please contact Royal Bank the following business day so that your checking account can be monitored and a new debit card can be ordered.
Debit Card Alert Notifications
Your debit card transactions are continually monitored for purchases outside your normal purchasing patterns, unusual timeframes and geographical locations or purchase patterns that are consistent with previously identified fraudulent activity trends.
With all fraud, time is of the essence. That's why our payment processing company, Vantiv, offers a convenient & free Card Alert Notification Service. You will receive a text message asking you to confirm whether a suspicious transaction was authorized. All you need to do to sign up is make sure we have your cell phone number!
- Text messages will arrive with a five digit code (33748), the name "Royal Bank", dollar amount of the transaction, and the merchant name.
- If you authorized the transaction, reply "yes". You will receive a confirmation text and can continue using your debit card.
- If you did not authorize the transaction, reply "no". You will receive a confirmation text and an immediate call from a fraud specialist. Please answer this important call.
- As with any form of electronic communication, (phone, email, text) do not reply to the text message with any personal or confidential card information.
- If you would like to opt out of receiving these messages by text, you may reply "stop" to indicate this preference.
Updating Your Information
To help us protect you, please remember the following:
- Keep us up-to-date with your current mobile and home phone numbers and other pertinent contact information, such as email address
- If you will be traveling in the U.S. or to a foreign country for an extended period of time, contact us prior to your departure so we can make monitoring more flexible during your travel time
Lost or Stolen Gift Card
For customer service support or to report a lost or stolen card, call 800.486.0292 and have your gift card number available. It is recommended that you keep a record of your gift card numbers in the event the card is lost/stolen/damaged.